Blue and Grey Finish
- Our Blue and Grey finish is as close as you can get to the original military issue vz. 58. Price is the same for either color.
- Imported from the Czech Republic and manufactured at the same factory that supplied paint for the military production vz. 58 (obviously different owners today!).
- The finish color used during vz. 58 production from 1959 through 1984 varied considerably. It ranged from grey, blue grey to blue and everything in between. Shades of color varied too.
- The first two photos show surplus barrels compared to our Blue and Grey color finish.
- Our Blue and Grey finish is a baked on enamel that is cured at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Price includes the following: barreled receiver, receiver cover, bolt carrier, upper handguard metal jacket, front and rear metal buttstock plates and two magazine bodies.
- We can refinish additional magazine bodies for $20.00 each and surplus folding stocks for $45.00 each. If you have something else in mind, let us know and we'll provide a quote.